Leading Apple news site Cult of Mac started integrating Native Commerce into their web presence in early 2012 after experimenting with other ways to augment their existing advertising revenue. Cult of Mac saw immediate results and continues to drive significant revenue and growth through commerce.
- Before integrating with StackCommerce’s native commerce platform, Cult of Mac was using an affiliate platform to offer their users a commerce experience.
- Cult of Mac generated 10 times as much revenue in the first month with StackCommerce as it did using the affiliate program.
- Cult of Mac now makes about 100x that amount every month.
- Before integrating with StackCommerce, Cult of Mac didn’t have an email list.
- In the first six months, we created and grew that list to 32,000 subscribers.
- Cult of Mac now has over 90,000 active email subscribers.
- Before integrating with StackCommerce, Cult of Mac had roughly 100,000 followers on social media.
- In the first year, the audience grew to over 500,000 followers.
- Cult of Mac now has over 750,000 social followers.