After months of hard work, StackCommerce has officially completed its integration with ChannelAdvisor, and we couldn’t be more thrilled! This integration marks a huge leap forward for StackCommerce and its ability to better serve both brand and publisher partners.
For the uninitiated, ChannelAdvisor is an eCommerce platform that empowers sellers to list, monitor, and manage their products across hundreds of (you guessed it) channels like Amazon, eBay, and now StackCommerce.
“We try to keep our vendor onboarding process as simple as possible; and, with ChannelAdvisor, it speeds up that process tenfold. Now, our vendor partners can get their entire product catalog live in a matter of days with inventory, pricing, and order fulfillment always in sync,” says Devin Guinn, the Senior Director of Partnerships, Physical at StackCommerce.
Any StackCommerce partners already using ChannelAdvisor will understand what a game-changer this is. By syncing your ChannelAdvisor account with StackCommerce, your full catalog of products can go live across hundreds of white-labeled publisher marketplaces in a matter of clicks.
Powering shops for over 200 premium online media sites like CNN, New York Post, and Mashable, Stack can get your products in front of millions of loyal readers around the world. And, that’s not all—we take product discovery a step further by featuring products from our shops in articles written by our content studio and published on top partner sites.
Here are some more perks to syncing with StackCommerce:
- Product listings in 200+ white-labeled publisher marketplaces across our network
- Daily emails sent to an email list of 4MM+ subscribers
- 1.5k+ affiliate articles written and published every month across the network
- Robust performance marketing team that helps scale campaigns across key channels
- Account managers available for guidance on how to scale your performance
- Seamless integration with ChannelAdvisor allows for fast and easy launches